How do I add/modify questions in a test?
Below is a video that shows you step by step how to build a test. Below the video, you’ll find step-by-step instructions you can print.
- To access these features, hover over the assessment you wish to edit. Then click on the grey circle that appears next to the title. This should make a drop-down menu appear. select the first option Edit the Test.
- The next area allows you to create or modify both question text and question values. It is important to remember that once a test has attempts submitted by students the question text can no longer be modified nor can new questions be added.
- Create Question: Hovering your mouse over this area will allow you to choose what kind of question you would like to create.
- Reuse Question: Hovering over this area will allow you to choose an existing assessment to pull questions from. This option also allows for creating Question Sets and Random Blocks of questions.
- General Information: This area contains the description(if one has been created), instructions, total questions, and total points for the assessment.
- Question Settings: This area contains options that can be enabled or disabled in the previous view, including the ability to add feedback for individual answers.
- Use the Grey Circle menu to edit individual question options such as feedback, question text, answer display, and correct answers.
- The green checkmark indicates the currently set correct answer for the question.
- Points: Displays the current value of the question.