As a University of Alabama student transitioning to online learning, we want you to know that we have many campus resources available to ensure your learning experience continues without interruption.
Learning online will require you to do some things differently so we have developed this website that includes helpful tips for using Blackboard, guidance on how to create an appropriate workspace, tips for being a successful online learner and links to campus resources.
You are not alone as your courses continue online. Your instructor, classmates and all of the resources of our campus are here for you, so please reach out to us if we can help in any way.
Campus Resources and How They Can Help
- University Libraries are physically closed, but they’ve created a guide for accessing resources remotely.
- The Writing Center is providing online writing consultations and tutoring beginning on March 30.
- The Capstone Center for Student Success is offering free tutoring and academic coaching beginning on March 30.
- The Office of Disability Services (ODS) will continue to provide accommodations for students, though the ODS Testing Center is closed.
- The Counseling Center is reaching out to students regarding continued therapy and taking emergency calls.
- The Career Center is offering virtual services beginning on March 30.
- Student Account Services informs students that there will be a delay in mailed payments and refunds and encourages electronic transactions.
- The University of Alabama is keeping students in the loop with changes at healthinfo.ua.edu, including the semester completion plan.